Recipe by Quinton Phelps
1 pound Boneless Asian carp Fillets
1/3 cup Soy Sauce (Low Sodium) (cut into 5‐inch long pieces)
1/3 cup Packed Brown Sugar
1/3 cup Water
1 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce (optional)
2 tsp Minced Garlic
1 tsp Freshly Grated Ginger
1 tsp Sesame Oil
12 Wooden Skewers
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees, and treat grill surface with non‐stick spray.
- Create a marinade. In a large plastic bowl combine soy sauce, water, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil.
- Whisk thoroughly.
- Marinate the fish.
- Add fillets to marinade (making sure each fillet is evenly coated) and refrigerate overnight.
- Make the kabobs.
- Thread the fillets on soaked wooden or bamboo skewers.
- Place the kabobs on the barbecue grill, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side (or until done).