by Chef Philippe Parola
4 SilverFin™ Steaks
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 oz Melted, Unsalted Butter
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 oz Bread Crumbs
Other Seasoning to Taste
- Poach or steam silverfish steaks until fully cooked.
- Break steaks into small pieces and remove bones.
- Place meat into mixing bowl, and add butter, mustard, egg and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Add bread crumbs and season to taste.
- Pat into small cakes and dip into egg wash, then roll in seasoned flour.
- Fry 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with beurre blanc or lemon butter sauce.